SAT Prep Essex & Manchester, MA
Essex & Manchester, MA, Begin Your SAT Prep Now
It’s never too early to help your student prepare to take standardized tests. When you choose Mathnasium to help your student prepare, you’re getting access to a group of tutors who specialize in the SATI, SAT II, ACT, and SSAT. We tailor our services to maximize a student’s math skills over a longer time-period and give your child ample time to learn what they need to learn and have greater success when they take the test.
The first things we determine when we meet your student for the first time include the date they will be taking the test and what their current level of preparedness is. From there, we work to create a set of realistic goals and a learning plan that will increase knowledge and confidence and have a direct impact on score when it comes time to take the test.
One-on-One SAT Preparation With Mathnasium
It’s an individualized program taught in a one-on-one setting to achieve the best results possible from your student. Our math SAT prep process includes:
1. Diagnostic evaluation — for many students the SAT is a scary ordeal requiring 3 ½ hours of focused work. Often just knowing the material does not assure the desired results. Our evaluation will create a baseline of the core concepts, including:
- Math concept evaluation
- SAT format evaluation
- Testing strategy evaluation
2. Building an individualized plan
- Based on your student’s goals
- How much time is available for preparation
- What are the areas of focus – concept areas? Strategy areas?
3. Working the plan
- Your student will know how many and which questions they will need to answer correctly to achieve their target score.
- Your student will learn how to prioritize their time
- Your student will take multiple simulated practice tests with detailed review
4. Track and measure progress
- Lower overall test anxiety through test preparation and concept familiarity.
Mathnasium SAT Prep Services for Essex and Manchester, MA
Mathnasium provides SAT prep to students in a warm, positive environment that helps them relax and learn more effectively. Whether your student needs to review SAT material, or requires long-term and concentrated SAT preparation, we’re ready to help. Call us today to learn more.
Hours of Instruction
|Mon||3:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Tues||3:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Wed||2:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Thurs||3:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Fri||3:00 – 6:00 PM|
|Sat||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
View Our Location